BD FACSAria™ II
The BD FACSAria II incorporates a unique fixed alignment technology that revolutionized cell sorting with its introduction. Fixed alignment minimizes startup time and improves reproducibility. Gel coupling to the objective lens improves collection efficiency and increases sensitivity and resolution needed for multicolor sorting applications.
BD FACSAria is equipped with three lasers having 9 color parameter excitation: 405nm (Violet); 488nm (Blue); 633nm (Red); 561nm (Yellow), pending.
We support a wide range of sample collection options:
- Sort up to four different populations simultaneously.
- Automated Cell Deposition Unit (ACDU) for directly sorting onto slides and dishes; as well as, into 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96- and 384-well plates
The sort collection device includes a cooling device (for both tubes and multi-well plates) and an aerosol management system for enhanced removal of aerosols. Samples may be received in any of the following formats:
- 1.7ml micro-centrifuge tubes,
- 12x75mm (5mL) tubes or 15mL falcon-style centrifuge tubes
- Samples can be maintained at 4°–42° C.