BD FACSAria™ II
The BD FACSAria II incorporates the unique fixed alignment technology that revolutionized cell sorting over five years ago with the introduction of the BD FACSAria. Fixed alignment minimizes startup time and improves reproducibility. Gel coupling to the objective lens improves collection efficiency and increases sensitivity and resolution needed for multicolor sorting applications.
BD FACSAria is equipped with three lasers having 9 color parameter excitation: 405nm (Violet); 488nm (Blue); 633nm (Red); 561nm (Yellow), pending.
We support a wide range of sample collection options:
- 1- to 4-way for tubes (tube format limiting).
- 1 way to slides or dishes.
- 1 way for 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96- and 384-well plates via the Automated Cell Deposition Unit (ACDU).
The sort collection device includes a cooling device (for both tubes and multi-well plates) and an aerosol management system for enhanced removal of aerosols. Samples may be received in any of the following formats:
- 1.7ml micro-centrifuge tubes,
- 12x75mm (5mL) tubes or 15mL falcon-style centrifuge tubes
- all samples can be maintained at 4°–42° C.